Amazon Kindle Burgler Commercial Song Stole My Heart by Little & Ashley.

I love commercials like this... Wonderful, beautiful! Our second stop motion commercial for the Amazon Kindle starring Ryan Curry and Annie Little. Written and directed by Ithyle Griffiths and Angela Kohler . The song is called Stole My Heart by Little and Ashley.


Amazon Kindle Burgler Commercial
Song: Stole My Heart by Little & Ashley

Annie Little is a singer, songwriter, and actress who wrote, sings, and performs in the commercials for the Amazon Kindle. Her video was chosen out of a contest that Amazon.com held where they asked for user submissions. Learn more


Song: Stole My Heart by Little & Ashley
Release: March 18, 2010 (From the Album Stole My Heart EP)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

This is our 3rd aired Amazon Kindle Commercial starring Paula Miranda and Melissa L. Written and Directed by Ithyle Griffiths and Angela Kohler The song is called C'mon Let's Go by Little and Ashley.


Amazon Kindle Commercial
Song: Come On Let's Go by Little & Ashley
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter