Fiat Punto Evo Prommercial Commercial Song Feelin' Good by Faithless.

Great car great track. Nice Fiat commercial. Fantastic advert, love the car and just fantastic music from an artist i have always followed! Excellent Album and track from one of the best dance groups of recent times.


Faithless Feelin Good Fiat and Faithless Present Commercial
Song: Feelin' Good by Faithless (British electronica band)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

This time 'Feelin Good', a dark, slick, underground club anthem is the offering and it won't disappoint. Watch this space as the Fiat & Faithless collaboration goes from strength to strength. Enjoy.


Lyrics used in the commercial
When I think of you
And your good life
And your sorrow too
How much i’m missing you
No matter where i go
Or where I come to stay
This is waking up
I want this feeling
Doors wide open

I want the view from the top of the hill
Give me the view from the top of the hill

And now i leave it all
Bags of trouble
And a messy mind
Oh I hope I find
Where your load is light
Where your heart’s at ease
This is waking up
And feeling good, feeling good... ...

I want the view from the top of the hill
Give me the view from the top of the hill

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter