hp ePrint Happy Baby Commercial Song Brand New Key by Melanie Safka.

I love this commercial, so cute! But I laugh at the very end of the video because that's a "very safe" place to put a baby for a picture. Watch the latest HP commercial, showing HP's newest printing technology, HP ePrint . Now, you can send important content (documents, photos, presentations and more) straight to your -- or anyone's -- web-connected HP printer, from anywhere, at anytime, with your mobile device.


hp: ePrint Happy Baby Commercial
Song: Brand New Key by Melanie Safka
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Melanie Safka is an American singer-songwriter. Usually known professionally as Melanie, she is best known for her hits Brand New Key, Lay Down(Candles in the Rain) and What Have They Done To My Song Ma. Learn more

Brand New Key
Lyrics used in the commercial
Well, I got a brand new pair of roller skates
You got a brand new key
I think that we should get together and try them out you see

I been looking around awhile
You got something for me
Oh! I got a brand new pair of roller skates
You got a brand new key... ...

Some listeners detected innuendo in the lyrics, with the key in its lock thought to be symbolizing sexual intercourse, or in phrases such as I go pretty far and I've been all around the world. Melanie has acknowledged the possibility of reading sexual innuendo in the song.

I got a brand new pair of roller skates,
You got a brand new key.
I think that we should get together and try them out you see.
I been looking around awhile,
You got something for me
Oh! I got a brand new pair of roller skates,
You got a brand new key.
I ride my bike, I roller skate, don't drive no car,
Don't go too fast, but I go pretty far.
For somebody who don't drive
I been all around the world
Some people say I've done alright for a girl...

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter