McDonald's Golden Arches Beacon Commercial Song On The Road Again by Willie Nelson.

Hilarious! With a commercial song, the humorous quality got higher. This song is really good. You should listen to this. This campaign, the third in the series and created by Leo Burnett, celebrates the fact that "there's a McDonald's for everyone".


McDonald's Golden Arches Beacon Commercial
Song: On The Road Again by Willie Nelson
Buy the song on Amazon here.

The 60" TV executions, titled "Golden Arches Beacon", show people from different walks of life having difficult car journeys, ranging from arguing with partners, being squashed by burly builders to a teenager being irritated by his family.


Lyrics used in the commercial
On the road again
Just can't wait to get on the road again.
The life I love is making music with my friends

And I can't wait to get on the road again
On the road again

Goin' places that I've never been.
Seein' things that I may never see again

And I can't wait to get on the road again
On the road again... ...

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter