Coca Cola 3D Follow The Bubble Commercial Song Don't Let Me Fall by Lenka.

This is amazing. this is one of the best, most precious commercials? ive ever seen. Follow the Coca-Cola bubble to its charming destination in this enchanting TV and 3D cinema spot. Enjoy the beautiful music by Lenka, whose sweet sound will simply hug you.


Coca-Cola: 3D Follow The Bubble Commercial
Song: Don't Let Me Fall by Lenka
Buy the song on Amazon here.

"Follow The Bubble" was produced by "The Coca-Cola Content Factory" which is an internal creative team currently based in Paris, France. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
Underneath the moon, underneath the stars
Here's a little heart for you
Up above the world, up above it all
Here's a hand to hold on to

But if I should break, if I should fall away
What am I to do...

You're just the one that I've been waiting for
I'll give you all that I have to give and more
But don't let me fall... ...

Lenka (born Lenka Kripac) is an Australian singer and songwriter, known for her song The Show from her album Lenka, which was in advertisements, including for Old Navy.


Old Navy Commercial (2009)
Song: The Show by Lenka

Previously known in Australia as an actress, she has appeared in Australian television serials and feature films. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
I am just a little girl lost in the moment
I'm so scared but I don't show it
I can't figure it out
It's bringing me down I know
I've got to let it go
And just enjoy the show oh oh oh

Just enjoy the show oh oh oh

I'm just a little bit caught in the middle
Life is a maze and love is a riddle
I dont know where to go I can't do it alone I've tried
And I don't know why... ...

Music video by Lenka performing The Show. From the album Lenka. (C) 2008 Sony Music Entertainment.


Song: The Show by Lenka
Released: 6 September 2008 (From the album Lenka)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter