Confused.com Cara Sings Somebody to Love Commercial Song Somebody to Love by Louise Dearman. (Original version by Queen)

I love the animation that was? done for this advert. love her cover and her voice is fantastic. The song is "Somebody to Love" by Louise Dearman. Such a beautiful version. The song is made exclusively for these commercials, and cannot be bought.

Hi, I'm Cara! Want to know more about me? Then check out my new song and advert. If you like it, show me just how much by sharing it with your friends!


Confused.com Cara Sings Somebody to Love Commercial
Song: Somebody to Love by Louise Dearman (Original version by Queen)

Louise Dearman is a British musical theatre actress and recording artist who, since graduating from Laine Theatre And Arts College, has built up a lucrative catalogue of performances both on national tours, in the West End and, in 2005, released a full length album. Learn more

Somebody To Love
Lyrics used in the commercial
Can.. (anybody find me somebody to love?)

ooh...
Each morning I get up, I die a little
Can't barely stand on my feet
Take a look in the mirror and cry (Take a look at yourself, in the mirror, and cry! Yeah, yeah)
Lord what you're doing to me
I have spent all my years in believing you (ooh, ooh believing you)
But I just can't get no relief, Lord! (I just can't get no relief, Lord!)

Somebody (somebody) ooh somebody (somebody)
Can anybody find me (anybody find me)
Somebody to love... ...

Music video by Queen performing Somebody To Love. (C) 2010 Queen. Queen perform "Somebody To Love" Live. Taken from "Queen On Fire: Live at the Bowl".


Song: Somebody to Love by Queen
Released: 12 November 1976
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Christmas calls for something a bit special, so here's my acoustic version of Somebody to Love. Feeling festive yet? Merry Christmas. Love Cara x


Confused.com Cara Sings Somebody to Love Christmas Special Commercial
Song: Somebody to Love by Louise Dearman (Original version by Queen)

Thanks for popping by! This is my page, so naturally it’s all about me. You’ll find a fab new game you can play featuring yours truly, and a selection of my finest vocal moments that you can enjoy. Feel free to sing along, you know you want to... Learn more

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter