Tide with Acti-Lift Detergent Too Short TV Commercial Song I See Girls (Crazy) by Studio B.

Wow, very funny. Cannot stop laughing. Tide with Acti-Lift technology helps remove many dry stains as if they were fresh. Dad may try to ruin your style, but dry stains won't. Tide with Acti-Lift. Style is an option. Clean is not. To learn more about Tide with Acti-Lift visit


Tide: with Acti-Lift Detergent Too Short TV Commercial
Song: I See Girls (Crazy) by Studio B

Studio B are a trio consisting of Harry Brooks, Simon Hulbert and Lewis Coleman. The original version of their debut single, "I See Girls (Crazy)" made number 53 in the UK Singles Chart in December 2003. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
I see girls
here there and everywhere
short skirts long hair
love it when they walk yeah
I'm on cloud 9
you look so fine
can't wait to make you mine
I kinda like the way you walk past
gotta take a glance
body shaped like an hour glass
pulling up to my bumper so hot
you work so hard like the way you work it
I look first you look back
attracted to the way you shake that
yo, I know you can't fake that
so bring it over here so near I can touch that
one night just isn't enough
I wanna have you givin' it up
So put ya number on the back of my hand... ...

Music video by Studio B performing I See Girls (Crazy). (C) 2009 Data Records.


Song: I See Girls (Crazy) by Studio B
Release: December 1, 2003
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter