Walls Coca-Cola Music Commercial Song Can You Feel It by One Night Only.

Great song. One of my favorite commercials. It provides an well-made commercial. You should watch it, too. This is an awesome commercial. Shut your bedroom door and turn up the volume with One Night Only.


Coca-Cola Music Commercial
Song: Can You Feel It by One Night Only

One Night Only are an English rock band from Helmsley, North Yorkshire formed in 2003. Learn more

Can You Feel It
Lyrics used in the commercial
When I'm on my own, I can be who I want to
There's another world on my bedroom walls
Can I get there someday,
Can I get there someday

It could be yours, the world we see
The future's ours, stand close to me
Here we are, our dreams in sight
We'll come together
Can you feel it tonight... ...

Music video by One Night Only performing Can You Feel It. (C) 2011 The Coca- Cola Company/Mercury Records Limited.


Song: Can You Feel It Tonight by One Night Only
Released: 2010 (Coca-Cola Original 2011 Europe Soundtrack)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter