CHANEL N°5 THE FILM Commercial Song I'm a fool to want you (Frank Sinatra, Jack Wolf, Joel Herron) performed by Billie Holiday.

Soooo wonderful!!! It provides an well-made film. You should watch it, too. I love Audrey Tautou and this short-film is the most beautiful I've ever saw... And amazing song! her voice is painfully beautiful.. One of the best jazz vocal . I love this voice .


CHANEL N°5 THE FILM Commercial
Song : I'm a fool to want you (Frank Sinatra, Jack Wolf, Joel Herron) by Billie Holiday.

Follow the romantic paths of Audrey Tautou on a night train to Istanbul. With Audrey Tautou and Travis Davenport, directed by Jean-Pierre Jeunet. Music : "I'm a fool to want you" (Frank Sinatra, Jack Wolf, Joel Herron) performed by Billie Holiday.


Song : I'm a fool to want you (Frank Sinatra, Jack Wolf, Joel Herron) by Billie Holiday.
Released: June 1958 (From the album Lady in Satin)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter