Kinect for Xbox 360 Out Dance Kylie Minogue Can You Out Dance Kylie? Commercial Song Can't Get You Out Of My Head by Kylie Minogue.

it's really funny. the screaming was hilarious!! love it. love kylie. Isn’t it too vulgar? Think you can Out Dance Kylie? See Kylie Minogue meet her match when an imposter tries to steal her crown as the ultimate dancing queen in a new video created by Kinect for Xbox 360 and Dance Central, sponsors of the Aphrodite 'Les Folies' European Tour 2011!


Kinect for Xbox 360 Out Dance Kylie Minogue Can You Out Dance Kylie? Commercial
Song: Can't Get You Out Of My Head by Kylie Minogue

Can't Get You Out of My Head is a dance-pop song recorded by Australian pop singer Kylie Minogue (YouTube: kylie Minogue's Channel) for her eighth studio album Fever. It was written and produced by Cathy Dennis and Rob Davis. Released as the album's lead single in the third quarter of 2001, it reached number one in 30 countries and has sold over five million copies worldwide. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la

I just can’t get you out of my head
Boy your lovin’ is all I think about
I just can’t get you out of my head
Boy it’s more than I dare to think about

La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la

I just can’t get you out of my head
Boy your lovin’ is all I think about
I just can’t get you out of my head
Boy it’s more than I dare to think about

Every night, every day
Just to be there in your arms
Won’t you stay
Won’t you then stay forever
And ever and ever and ever

La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la... ...

Music video by Kylie Minogue performing Can't Get You Out Of My Head. From the album Fever. (C) 2009 EMI music.


Song: Can't Get You Out Of My Head performed by Kylie Minogue
Released: 8 September 2001 (From the album Fever)
Buy the song on Amazonhere.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter