BlackBerry PlayBook Pocket Commercial Song Brass in Pocket by The Pretenders.

What a beautiful song and what a soulful performance. This song is amazing! The song is "Brass in Pocket" by The Pretenders. I thought that too because I first heard it in the early 90s.. more like early 80s.. released in November 1979. A professional-grade tablet, the BlackBerry PlayBook helps transform the way you work and play by combining the features you need with a powerful, ultra-portable design you want.


BlackBerry: PlayBook Pocket Commercial
Song: Brass in Pocket by The Pretenders

You'll enjoy uncompromised Web browsing, true multitasking, and brilliant multimedia playback, as well as advanced security features and out-of-the-box enterprise support. Learn more


Song: Brass in Pocket by The Pretenders
Released: November 1979 (From the album Pretenders)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Lyrics used in the commercial
Gonna use my sidestep
Gonna use my fingers
Gonna use my my my imagination

'cause I gonna make you see
There's nobody else here
No one like me
I'm special so special
I gotta have some of your attention give it to me... ...

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter