Boost Mobile Working Man TV Commercial Song I Need a Dollar by Aloe Blacc.

It's really funny. love this song, and i like the Commercial. If this guy worked longer than 2 hours at any job, he wouldn't have this problem. Who is the actor in this commercial? It provides an well-made commercial.

Song matches commercial perfectly. Best "Boost Mobile" commercial ever! The song is "I Need a Dollar" by Aloe Blacc. This song is really great!

How many jobs do I need to pay a cell phone bill? Check out Boost Mobile's latest TV commercial - here's why a No Contract phone can ease the pain.


Boost Mobile Working Man TV Commercial
Song: I Need a Dollar by Aloe Blacc

I Need A Dollar is a song by American singer Aloe Blacc, with music and lyrics by Leon Michels, Nathaniel Hawkins, Nick Movshon and Jeff Dynamite. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
I need a dollar dollar a dollar is what I need hey hey
Well I need a dollar dollar a dollar is what I need hey hey
And I said I need dollar dollar a dollar is what I need
And if I share with you my story would you share your dollar with me... ...

Music video by Emis Killa vs. Aloe Blacc performing I Need a Dollar remix. Directed by Sbrokked. (C) 2011 Emis Killa.


Song: I Need a Dollar by Aloe Blacc
Released: 16 March 2010 (From the album Good Things)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter