Jack Daniel's Whisky King bee Tennessee Honey Commercial Song I'm A King Bee by The Stone Foxes.

How so nice!!
I've never seen something interesting like that.
Jack Daniel is good, and this honey King bee is good, too.
Wow, I want to drink a glass of Jack daniel for watching this commercial.


Jack Daniel's Whisky King bee Tennessee Honey Commercial
Song: I'm A King Bee by The Stone Foxes

Favorite band, favorite song. This song is really good. You should listen to this. A great blend of honey liqueur and Jack Daniel's Whiskey – Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey.
So, Interesting idea with video. Very strong and powerful motion of honey king bee with music.

The Stone Foxes are a rock and roll band based out of San Francisco, CA. Avi Vinocur (Singer), Spence Koehler (Guitar), Aaron Mort (Bass), Shannon Koehler (Drums). Learn more

I'm A King Bee
Lyrics used in the commercial
Well I'm a king bee
Buzzing around your hive
Well I'm a king bee, baby
Buzzing around your hive
Yeah I can make honey baby
Let me come inside... ...

Music video by The Stone Foxes performing I'm A King Bee (Audio). From the Album I'm A King Bee. (C) 2011 The Stone Foxes.


Song: I'm A King Bee by The Stone Foxes
Release: April 26, 2011 (From the Album I'm A King Bee)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter