Kevin Durant in Gatorade Series Inside Edge Commercial Song Super Bad by James Brown.

Best Gatorade commercial ever. This song is really great! The song is "Super Bad" by James Brown. This song is really good. You should listen to this.

Check out Kevin Durant in this new Gatorade commercial. Serena Williams. Allyson Felix. Kevin Durant. Tim Howard. They're all world-class athletes who demand the best from their bodies.


Kevin Durant in Gatorade Series Inside Edge Commercial
Song: Super Bad by James Brown

And they know that everything they do on the outside starts with what's inside. So this campaign metaphorically examines the story inside the athletes. What drives them, what fuels them, what pushes them before, during and after their competitions and workouts.


Song: Super Bad by James Brown
Released: October 1970
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Lyrics used in the commercial
One two three, hit it
Watch me! Watch me! I got it! Watch me!
I got it! Hey

I got somethin' that makes me wanna shouta!
I got somethin' that tells me what it's all about
Huh! I got soul an' I'm super bad
I got soul huh an' I'm super bad, huh
Now I got a move that tells me what to do
Sometimes I feel huh
Now I got a move that tells me what to do
Sometimes I feel so nice
I wanna try myself with you, huh! uh!
I got soul an' I'm super bad... ...

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter