Lea Michele on Nike Training Club Commercial Song Lights by Ellie Goulding.

Great commercial, great choice of song. 16 hour days don't leave a ton of time to work out. That's why Hollywood star Lea Michele joined Nike Training Club. She's using the app, she's in the film, and she's even got her own workout - the Triple Threat.


Lea Michele on Nike Training Club Commercial
Song: Lights by Ellie Goulding

A rigorous schedule of singing, dancing and acting doesn't leave lea a lot of time to work out. A Nike professional trainer created the Triple Threat workout specifically for Lea, to make the most out of every minute. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
I had a way then losing it all on my own
I had a heart then but the Queen has been overthrown

You show the lights that stop me turn to stone,
You shine It when I'm alone
And so I tell myself that I'll be strong
And dreaming when they're gone

Cause they're calling, calling, calling me home,
Calling, calling, calling home... ...

Music video by Ellie Goulding performing Lights. From the album Bright Lights. (C) 2011 Polydor Ltd. (UK)


Song: Lights by Ellie Goulding
Released: 13 March 2011 (From the album Bright Lights)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter