Nokia Astound (Nokia C7-00 touch screen phone) Commercial Song Don't Fence Me In by Roy Rogers. (Original version by Cole Porter)

Slim and sleek, the Nokia Astound™ touch-screen smartphone makes surfing the Web, sending an email, or checking your social networks fast, easy, and fun.


Nokia: Astound (Nokia C7-00 touch screen phone) Commercial
Song: Don't Fence Me In by Roy Rogers (Original version by Cole Porter)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Don't Fence Me In
Lyrics used in the commercial
Oh give me land lots of land
Under starry skies above
Don't fence me in
Let me ride through the wild open
Country that I love
Don't fence me in... ...

Explore the new Nokia Astound, exclusively at T-Mobile and experience an 8mp camera, HD video plus load up on great content like YouTube videos, games and music - including those featured in this TV spot.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter