BlackBerry PlayBook Power Commercial Song Power by The Temptations.

The BlackBerry PlayBook tablet is designed to empower those who want tools to power achievement. PlayBook enhances personal productivity and offers businesses a straight forward, no hassle way to quickly embrace tablet technology.

I think Blackberry's products are so special and luxurious
so, Maybe I think they are loved by fans
Anyway, I used to watching commercial films.
I think Playbook is also nice


BlackBerry PlayBook Power Commercial
Song: Power by The Temptations
Buy the song on Amazon here.

I think I just like blackberry.
Music is so nice and cheerful
They choose good music! They have so nice sense  (;

The Temptations are an American vocal group that achieved fame as one of the most successful acts to record for Motown Records. The group's repertoire has included, at various times during its five-decade career, R&B, doo-wop, funk, disco, soul, and adult contemporary music. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
Power boom boom
Power boom boom boom
Power boom boom
Power boom boom boom
Power... ...

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter