Heineken interactive mirror installation (Heineken atlantis Installation) Commercial Song Hot Mess by Chromeo.

It's really funny. Heineken asked us to help them "Light up the night" for the launch of their new STR bottle. The bottle was launched at Salone Del Mobile; a prestigious design fair; in Milan.


Heineken: interactive mirror installation (Heineken: atlantis Installation) Commercial (Italy)
Song: What song is this?? I think I need some help. Hot Mess by Chromeo

One of the installations that we created for them was a kinect-based light installation that responds to the movement of the audience and the Heineken STR bottle. The installation allows up to 6 people to actively engage with the brand. The STR pattern is mapped on top of the audience’s reflection and back-projected on a huge interactive mirror. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
I put my lovin' on the line for you lady
But my spirit's were low
I would've committed a crime for you baby
Yeah it got outta control

I thought we had this conversation already
Do you really want to go through this all over again... ...

Music video by Chromeo performing Hot Mess Feat. Elly Jackson. From the Album Business Casual. (C) 2011 eMusic.


Song: Hot Mess by Chromeo
Release: September 13, 2010 (From the Album Business Casual)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter