Lipton Iced Tea 100% Natural Commercial Song I Won't Kneel by Groove Armada.

I really love this commercial..especially the song! this is beautiful. The song is "I Won’t Kneel" by Groove Armada. This song is really great! Here is our first TV commercial introducing 100% Natural Lipton Iced Tea.


Lipton Iced Tea 100% Natural Commercial
Song: I Won’t Kneel by Groove Armada

100% Natural Lipton Iced Tea is made with the goodness of fresh-picked tea leaves, water, and sunshine. You Are What You Tea.

I Won't Kneel (Album Version)
Lyrics used in the commercial
I, I long to be beside of you... ...

Music video by Groove Armada performing I Won't Kneel. From the Album Black Light. (C) 2009 Om Records.


Song: I Wont Kneel feat. SaintSaviour by Groove Armada
Release: 2009 (From the Album Black Light)
Buy the song on Amazon or iTunes here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter