U by Kotex Mural Commercial Song I Heard Tell by The Ettes.

This commercial is so cute. great choice of song. The song is called "I Heard Tell" by a band called The Ettes. Who said pads have to be dull and boring? Take a stand against bland with U by Kotex. Great protection has never looked better.


U by Kotex: Mural Commercial
Song: I Heard Tell by The Ettes
Buy the song on Amazon here.

66% of women say getting their period didn’t really change anything else about who they are or how they behave. (Kotex) Free Samples of Tampons, pads, liners, Free Kotex Samples - U by Kotex*
Sign up for free samples of tampons, free Kotex pads, or samples of U by Kotex* liners! Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
I heard tell the papers got you
And from what I heard, they got it all true
And it's what you wanted said about you
Well that's lucky, I'd say Oh, wouldn't you
Uh huh, Uh huh, Uh huh... ...

THE ETTES are an American rock band from Nashville, Tennessee. Their sound is commonly called "beat-punk" referring to their '60s beat and early punk influences, but they just call it "rock and roll". Learn more

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter