Victoria's Secret Introducing VS Attractions™ Commercial Song You Are What I Want by Cat Pierce.

Awesome video...... She's cute... She's amazing! Way better than Lily and Chanel. Great song... The Pierces are a New York-based band. The principal members are sisters Catherine Pierce and Allison Pierce.


Victoria's Secret: Introducing VS Attractions™ Commercial
Song: You Are What I Want by Cat Pierce

Lindsay Ellingson amps up the glam in this clip for VS Attractions™, the latest body care collection from Victoria's Secret Beauty.


Song: You Are What I Want by Cat Pierce
Release: December 2010

Music video by Cat Pierce performing You Are What I Want. Dir by Steve Birnbaum. Motion Graphics by Martin Hayward. (C) 2010 Cat Pierce.


Song: You Are What I Want by Cat Pierce
Release: December 2010

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter