Best Buy Geek Squad Backpacks Commercial Song I Got Your Back by Andrew Simple.

Best buy commercials always shows us very good information for our life. At this time, We can see the information for computers. Especially, For students. Very fun motive with information for Best Buy commercial. Go back to school with Geek Squad. Make school easier with 24/7 online, on the phone or in-store support for $99.99 with purchase of any laptop or tablet. Very cool and interesting music into this commercial. You should feel light and bright.


Best Buy: Geek Squad Backpacks Commercial
Song: I Got Your Back by Andrew Simple

A song that played in this commercial is "I Got Your Back" by Andrew Simple, which came out on July 27, 2011. On Bandcamp you can listen to a whole record before buying anything. Learn more


Song: I Got Your Back by Andrew Simple
Released: July 27, 2011 (From the Album I Got Your Back EP)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Lyrics used in the commercial
We were not meant to be alone... ...
So any time you need a helping hand... ...
I got your back.
I got your back... ...

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter