Charter Potbelly Commercial Song Happy by Never Shout Never.

This commercials ANNOYS me so much. It's really funny. The song is "Happy" by Never Shout Never. This has to be the cutest commercial I have seen! :) Get More Choice with Exclusive Deals from Charter! Enjoy!


Charter: Potbelly Commercial
Song: Happy by Never Shout Never
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Whether you want to watch the best HD shows, surf the Internet with blazing fast speed or make unlimited calls to loved ones, choosing Charter means choosing the best.


Lyrics used in the commercial
You make me happy whether you know it or not
We should be happy that's what I said from the start
I am so happy knowing you are the one
That I want for the rest of my days
For the rest of my days
Yeah, all of my days... ...

Get even more value
with these Exclusive Deals!


Charter: Procrastination Commercial
Song: Unknown (What is the song?)

As a current Charter customer, you can add more fun and more value with these exclusive deals from Charter! Learn more

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter