DKNY Women Energizing Fragrance Original Commercial Song Life in my heart by Helena.

It looks so beautiful. I like it when real life model couples make sweet music in commercials. Anja Rubik and Sasha Knezevic share some intense heat in the new DKNY Women Energizing fragrance commercial. DKNY Women Energizing is a lighter, fresher fragrance than the original 1999 DKNY Women.


DKNY Original Fragrance Commercial
Song: Life in my heart by Helena Josefsson (Swedish singer)
Model: Anja Rubik (Polish model) and Sasha Knezevic (Serbski model)

The notes in DKNY Women Energizing include citrus, iced vodka, tomato leaves, water lily, green coral orchids, daffodil, white birch, tulip tree bark. Yes, it says iced vodka. The fragrance is meant to "feel like New York on a summer day".


Lyrics used in the commercial
There's in my spine
Song at my lips
Smile at my heart...

Oh oh You know that I love you
Neither do I
Oh oh You know that I love you
Neither do I-I... ...

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter