Heineken Gorgeous Commercial Song Bossa Nova Baby by Elvis Presley.

Hilarious! With a commercial song, the humorous quality got higher. This song is really great! The song is "Bossa Nova Baby" by Elvis Presley. In Heineken's latest TV ad, 'Gorgeous' our lead character using his smarts to connect with a drop-dead-gorgeous woman at an airport bar.


Heineken Gorgeous Commercial
Song: Bossa Nova Baby by Elvis Presley

His quick thinking leads to an experience with this beautiful woman that will later be retold with great excitement to his friends. That's what this commercial is about, creating a great Heineken story. Unexpected encounters become legendary stories in themselves.

Bossa Nova Baby
Lyrics used in the commercial
I said, 'Take it easy, baby
I worked all day and my feet feel just like lead
You got my shirt tails
Flyin' all over the place
And the sweat poppin' out of my head'
She said, 'Hey, Bossa nova, baby
Keep on a workin' child
This ain't no time to quit'
She said, 'Go, Bossa nova, baby
Keep on dancin'
I'm about to have myself a fit'
Bossa nova, Bossa nova... ...

Music video by Elvis Presley performing Bossa Nova Baby. (C) 1963 Elvis Presley.


Song: Bossa Nova Baby by Elvis Presley
Released: 1963
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter