hp TouchPad with Lea Michele Commercial Song Let Me Entertain You by Lea Michele. (Original version by Sandra Church)

Great commercial, great choice of song. One of my favorite commercials. This song is really great! The song is "Let Me Entertain You" by Lea Michele. Lea Michele shows the amazing sounds of Beats Audio and the brilliance of Flash video only on the new HP TouchPad with webOS.


hp TouchPad with Lea Michele Commercial
Song: Let Me Entertain You by Lea Michele (Original version by Sandra Church)

Let Me Entertain You
Lyrics used in the commercial
Let me entertain you
Let me make you smile
Let me do a few tricks
Some old and then some new tricks
I'm very versatile
So let me entertain you
We'll have a real good time... ...

HP TouchPad 4G
Works Like you, so you get more done.

The new HP TouchPad 4G is designed to work like you. Letting you connect, play, surf, and share more easily. No barriers. No complications. Just a seamless flow from one thing to the next. TouchPad. There's nothing like it. Learn more

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter