Selena Gomez Dream Out Loud Commercial Song Love You Like A Love Song by Selena Gomez & The Scene.

That cute commercial of all a goddess. It's really awesome. This song is really great! The song is "Love You Like A Love Song" by Selena Gomez & The Scene. Dream Out Loud by Selena Gomez - fashion brand for the teen girl. Dream Out Loud: Like my page to find out the latest trends, check out my style tips, and mor!


Selena Gomez: Dream Out Loud Commercial
Song: Love You Like A Love Song by Selena Gomez & The Scene

Create a video or photo that shows how Selena's style has influenced yours. If your photo or video is selected for the grand prize, you'll win a trip for two to Selena's concert on August 20, 2011 in New Jersey, a meet and greet with Selena, plus spending cash and a $300 Kmart gift card! Learn more

Love You Like A Love Song
Lyrics used in the commercial
I, I love you like a love song, baby
I, I love you like a love song, baby
I, I love you like a love song, baby

And I keep hittin re-pe-pe-pe-pe-pe-pe-peat
I, I love you like a love song, baby
And I keep hittin re-pe-pepepepe-peat... ...

Dream Out Loud by Selena Gomez only at Kmart
show us your own Selena style
Let's show the world where our dreams can take us
live it wear it dream it... ...

Music video by Selena Gomez & The Scene performing Love You Like A Love Song. (C) 2011 Selena Gomez.


Song: Love You Like A Love Song by Selena Gomez & The Scene.
Released: June 17, 2011 (From the album When the Sun Goes Down)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter