Lanvin Fall Winter 2011-2012 Ad Campaign Commercial Song I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) by Pitbull.

Awesome Lanvin ad. why the models seems a uncomfortable to dance?? but the idea is fun... I love this AD. it's funny that some people don't get it.

The song is "I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)" by Pitbull. It provides an well-made official music video. This is too much. I think this music video is more than being sexy.


Lanvin Fall Winter 2011-2012 Ad Campaign Commercial
Song: I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) by Pitbull

Video of the Lanvin Fall Winter 2011-2012 Ad Campaign featuring Raquel Zimmermann,Karen Elson,Lowell Tautchin and Milo Spijkers.

Close up, in Steven Meisel's shots showing the AW 2011/12 collection, of a refined line reminding of '70s glamour.

I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)
Lyrics used in the commercial
And this how we gon do it
Dale

one-two-three-four
Uno-do’-tres-cuatro
I know you want me (want me)
you know I want cha (want cha)
I know you want me
you know I want cha (want cha)
I know you want me (want me)
you know I want cha (want cha)
I know you want me
You know I want cha (want cha)

(Hahaha)
one-two-three-four
Uno-do’-tres-cuatro

Rumba (Si)
Ella quiere su Rumba (Como)
Rumba (Si)
Ella quiere si Rumba (Como)
Si e’ verdad que tu ere guapa,
Yo te voy a poner gozar
Tu tiene la boca grande
dale ponte a jugar (Como)

one-two-three-four
Uno-do’-tres-cuatro (Woooo-ooo)... ...

Music video by Pitbull performing I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho). From the album Rebelution. (C) 2009 Ultra Records.


Song: I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) by Pitbull
Released: February 24, 2009 (From the album Rebelution)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter