Carling Brilliantly Refreshed Commercial Song Wondrous Place by Alice Gold.

Presenting our new TV ad. Witness one man's dreamlike journey to his ultimate goal of Carling refreshment... This new advert is created by award-winning music video and commercial director Walter Stern. The song featured is Alice Gold's brilliant cover of the 1960s Billy Fury classic 'Wondrous Place'.


Carling: Brilliantly Refreshed Commercial
Song: Wondrous Place by Alice Gold (Original version by Jeff Lewis and Bill Giant)

In September 2011, Gold's cover of the Billy Fury song Wondrous Place was used in an advert for the British beer brand Carling. Learn more

Lyrics used in the commercial
I found a place full of charms
A magic world in my baby's arms
Her soft embrace like satin and lace
Wondrous place... ...

Man I'm nowhere
When I'm anywhere else,
But I don't care,
Everything's right when she holds me tight... ...

I wanna stay and never go away
Wondrous place.


Song: Wondrous Place by Billy Fury (Billy Fury Version)
Release: 1960
Buy the song on Amazon here.


Song: A Wondrous Place by Jimmy Jones (Jimmy Jones Version)
Release: 1961
Buy the song on Amazon here.


Song: Wondrous Place by Jason Eddie (Jason Eddie Version)
Release: 2008
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter