Dr Pepper Vida 23 with Pitbull Commercial Song Vida 23 featuring Nayer by Pitbull.

It's really funny. This is my favorite commercial. This song is really great! The song is " Vida 23" by Pitbull featuring Nayer. There's something familiar about that man. Pitbull throws a one of a kind party with Dr Pepper and invites people to join him. sounds like a phat partey!!!


Dr Pepper: Vida 23 with Pitbull Commercial
Song: Vida 23 featuring Nayer by Pitbull
Buy the song on Amazon here.


Lyrics used in the commercial
Let's have a really good time
Let's have a really good time
Let's have a really good time
Let's have a really good time.. ...

Watch Dr Pepper Cherry's most amazingly smooth spokesperson yet. Hot new ad from Dr. Pepper featuring Fergie. This song is really great! The song is "Here I come" by Fergie.


Dr Pepper Cherry with Fergie Commercial
Song: Here I come by Fergie
Buy the song on Amazon here.


Lyrics used in the commercial
Aint nobody rock it like this
Aint nobody out there swift like this
Everywhere i go all i hear is this (you're alright)
Yes i must confess... ...

Aint nobody rip it like me
F to the E-R-G-I-E
I rock it hardcore for my fly ladies... ...

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter