Apple iPhone 4S for Siri Commercial Song What'd I say by Ray Charles.

Siri on iPhone 4S lets you use your voice to send messages, set reminders, place phone calls, and more.


Apple: Introducing Siri on iPhone 4S Commercial
Song: What'd I say by Ray Charles

Lyrics used in the commercial
Well, tell me what'd I say, yeah
Tell me what'd I say right now
Tell me what'd I say... ...

The dual-core A5 chip delivers even more power. The 8MP camera with all-new optics also shoots 1080p HD video. And with Siri, iPhone 4S does what you ask. Talk about amazing. Learn more

What I'd say by Ray Charles live at the Olympia of Paris. Recorded on the 22nd of November 2000.


Song: What'd I say by Ray Charles
Released: July 1959 (From the album What'd I Say)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Steve Jobs (1955 - 2011)
Apple has lost a visionary and creative genius, and the world has lost an amaing human being.


Those of us who have been fortunate enough to know and work with Steve have lost a dear friend and an inspiring mentor. Steve Leaves behind a company that only he could have built, and his spirit will forever be the foundation of Apple.

If you would like to share your thoughts, memories, and condolences, please email rememberingsteve@apple.com

"Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish" -Steve Jobs-

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter