As I Lay Dying Decas Promo Commercial Song Paralyzed by As I Lay Dying.

The new release entitled "Decas" from As I Lay Dying celebrates the bands 10 Year Anniversary with 3 new songs, covers, medleys and remixes. "Decas" is being released on 11/08/11 via Metal Blade Records.


As I Lay Dying: Decas Promo Commercial
Song: Paralyzed by As I Lay Dying


Lyrics used in the commercial
What is certain I have ignored
I have spent most of my life
Trying to complicate everything that I believe
So that while paralyzed...

They uncover questions
That still remain... ...

Video by As I Lay Dying performing Paralyzed. (C) 2011 Metal Blade Records.


Song: Paralyzed by As I Lay Dying
Release: November 8, 2011
Pre-order now! Learn more

It’s hard to believe that a veteran metal band like San Diego’s As I Lay Dying could be just hitting their stride now, some 10 years and five full-lengths into an already stellar career. Still, even after just one listen to the quintet’s latest, The Powerless Rise, you can’t ignore the obvious: One of modern metal’s best just got better. Learn more

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter