Cadbury Dairy Milk Simply the Best Commercial Song Simply The Best by Tina Turner. (Original version by Bonnie Tyler)

You've sung to Chris Tomlinson and now you're singing to Rebecca Adlington and underwater no less! We're excited to reveal the second track in our quest to Keep Team GB Pumped, the classic song "Simply the Best".


Cadbury Dairy Milk - Simply the Best Commercial
Song: Simply The Best by Tina Turner (Original version by Bonnie Tyler)

Watch as Olympic swimmer Rebecca Adlington is training as usual when suddenly an underwater band appears to help her through. Learn more

Lyrics used in the commercial
I call you when I need you my heart's on fire
You come to me come to me wild and wired
Mmm you come to me
Give me everything I need...

You're simply the best better than all the rest
Better than anyone anyone I've ever met
I'm stuck on your heart I hang on every word you say
Tear us apart no no baby I would rather be dead

Each time you leave me I start losing control
You're walking away with my heart and my soul
I can feel you even when I'm alone
Oh baby don't let go

Ooh you're the best (woo)
Better than all the rest
Better than anyone anyone I've ever met
Ooh I'm stuck on your heart
I hang on every word you say
Don't tear us apart no no no
Baby I would rather be dead
Oooh you're the best... ...


Song: The Best by Bonnie Tyler (Original Version)
Released: 1988 (From the album Hide Your Heart)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Music video by Bonnie Tyler performing The Best. (c) 1988 Sony Music Entertainment UK Limited.


Song: The Best by Bonnie Tyler
Released: 1988 (From the album Hide Your Heart)
Buy the song on Amazon here.


Song: The Best by Tina Turner (Cover Versions)
Released: September 2, 1989 (From the album Foreign Affair)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Music video by Tina Turner performing The Best (2002 Digital Remaster). (C) 2009 EMI Music.


Song: The Best by Tina Turner
Released: September 2, 1989 (From the album Foreign Affair)
Buy the song on Amazon here.


Song: Simply The Best by Tina Turner (Tina Turner version)
Release: 1992
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Tina Turner is a legend. She´s a woman who didn´t give up. Her dramatic lifestory is known around the world. After years with her violent husband Ike she finally left him and started to rebuild her own career as a solo artist. Learn more

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter