Fiat 500c My world by J. Lo Commercial Song Until It Beats No More by Jennifer Lopez.

My World tells the story of how the simple elements of our upbringing help define who we are and where we're going. They serve as a source of inspiration to achieve our goals in life. That drive and determination is the common thread that is shared with the FIAT brand. - Life is Best When Driven.'


Fiat 500 Cabrio: My world with Jennifer Lopez Commercial
Song: Until It Beats No More by Jennifer Lopez

Italian by design: beautiful craftsmanship and city-friendly proportions combined with a clever open-top design, the FIAT 500c cabrio combines open-air freedom and driving enjoyment. As a contemporary solution to the famous canvas roof of the original Cinquecento, the 500c features a premium dual layer multi-position power-retractable cloth top that is designed to deliver all-season driving pleasure and a wide glass backlight to retain the same visibility as the hatchback. Learn more


Song: Until It Beats No More by Jennifer Lopez
Release: May 3, 2011 (From the Album Love?)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Lyrics used in the commercial
Whatever you want me to
I'm gonna see it through
All that I ever do
Never stop loving you

Cause I'm alive
I can breathe
I can feel
I believe
(Hey yeah)
And there ain't no doubt about it
There ain't no doubt about it
I'm in love
And it's all because of you
I was fading but you pulled me through...

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter