Lynx Excite My Angel Girlfriend... Commercial Song Different Drum feat Linda Ronstadt by Stone Poneys.

The angels have fallen once again, enticed by the seductive fragrance of Lynx Excite to move in with the men of earth. But but being an angel in love is not always plain sailing...


Lynx Excite: My Angel Girlfriend... Commercial
Song: Different Drum feat Linda Ronstadt by Stone Poneys
Model: Gemma Sanderson (Australian model)

Different Drum is a 1966 song written by Mike Nesmith and originally recorded by the northern bluegrass band the Greenbriar Boys and included on their 1966 album, Better Late than Never!. The song tells of a pair of lovers, one of whom wants to settle down, while the other wants to retain a sense of freedom and independence. Learn more


Song: Different Drum feat Linda Ronstadt by Stone Poneys
Released: June, 1967 (From the Album Evergreen, Volume 2)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Lyrics used in the commercial
You and I, travel to the beat of a different drum
Oh can't you tell by the way I run
Evertime you make eyes at me
You cry and moan and say it will work out
But honey child I've got my doubts
You can't see the forest for the trees

Oh don't get me wrong
It's not that I knock it
It's just that I'm not in the market
For a boy who wants to love only me
Yes and I ain't saying you ain't pretty
All I'm sayin's that I'm not ready
For any person, place or thing
To try and pull the reins in on me

So goodbye, I'll be leavin' I see no sense... ...

And this Axe - Excite 2 Commercial are the same song, Same video.
Axe Excite 2 Commercial Song Different Drum feat Linda Ronstadt by Stone Poneys. Learn more

The Lynx Effect UK Channel is all about helping you make the most of the dating game.
Find out more about the new & improved Lynx shower gel range. Learn more

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter