State Farm State of Transition (Teen Driver Safety) Commercial Song There Goes My Life by Kenny Chesney.

Best State Farm ad ever! song matches commercial perfectly. The song is "There Goes My Life" by Kenny Chesney. it is such a great song. The baby is so cute! Happiness is beautiful.

For a parent, there's nothing quite like seeing the open arms of your child coming toward you. They need you.


State Farm: State of Transition (Teen Driver Safety) Commercial
Song: There Goes My Life by Kenny Chesney

Until they get in that car as a teen and start driving away. Ironically, that's when your child may need you the most. No other insurance company is more committed to teen driver safety than State Farm.


Lyrics used in the commercial
A couple years of up all night and a few thousand diapers later...
Oh yeah..........he loves that little girl...
there goes my life... ...

Music video by Kenny Chesney performing There Goes My Life. From the album When the Sun Goes Down. (C) 2003 BMG Music.


Song: There Goes My Life by Kenny Chesney
Released: October 20, 2003 (From the album When the Sun Goes Down)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter