Subaru Falling for you with Trokán Nóra Commercial Song Fallin' For You by Colbie Caillat.

It's really awesome? She is so damn sexy. Her name is Trokán Nóra, from Hungary. This She is beautiful and cute but NOT GORGEOUS!! This is the cutest commercial I have ever seen. One of my favorite commercials. Maybe someone here may be interested. Absolutely stunningly beautiful Subaru Hungary Commercial.


Subaru Falling for you with Trokán Nóra Commercial (Hungary)
Song: Fallin' For You by Colbie Caillat
Model: Trokán Nóra (Hungary Actress)


Lyrics used in the commercial
I don’t know but
I think I maybe
Fallin’ for you
Dropping so quickly
Maybe I should
Keep this to myself
Waiting ’til I
Know you better

I am trying
Not to tell you
But I want to
I’m scared of what you’ll say
So I’m hiding what I’m feeling
But I’m tired of
Holding this inside my head

I’ve been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’ve been waiting all my life
and now I found ya
I don’t know what to do
I think I’m fallin’ for you
I’m fallin’ for you... ...

Music video by Colbie Caillat performing Fallin' For You. (C) 2009 Universal Republic Records.


Song: Fallin' For You by Colbie Caillat
Released: June 29, 2009 (From the album Breakthrough)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter