Tetley Tea Folk Just The Way You Are Commercial Song Just the Way You Are by Tetley Tea Folk. (Original version by Billy Joel)

Sydney takes some time out to seranade his favourite brew from his favourite mug. One sugar. A little milk. Why change perfection? That's better, that's Tetley.


Tetley Tea: Tetley Tea Folk - Just The Way You Are Commercial
Song: Just the Way You Are by Tetley Tea Folk (Original version by Billy Joel)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Lyrics used in the commercial
Don't go changing, to try and please me
You never let me down before...

I said I love you, and that's forever
And this I promise from the heart
I couldn't love you any better
I love you just the way you are... ...


We're back! Well, it's been a while since we've seen your face, but we are absolutely over the moon to be back. Join us as we help the world take better tea breaks. Learn more

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter