Centea Doing more Commercial Song You're The First, The Last, My Everything by Barry White.

Very funny. With an added song, it’s more hilarious. Cannot stop laughing. Possibly the best commercial EVER!!! It's funny. Belgian bank Centea is Funny video sperm banned Commercial. That's rich! I want to watch it again.


Centea: Doing more Commercial (2008)
Song: You're The First, The Last, My Everything by Barry White

Doing more lies in our nature, the tag line of this full CG commercial for the Belgian bank Centea is something we here at Grid firmly believe in. No wonder they came to us. Learn more

Lyrics used in the commercial
My first, my last, my everything
And the answer to all my dreams
You're my sun my moon... ...


Song: You're The First, The Last, My Everything by Barry White
Released: 1974 (From the album Can't Get Enough)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Music video by Barry White performing You're The First, The Last, My Everything. From the album Can't Get Enough. (C) 2012 Club Music 80s. Learn more

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter