Cracker Barrel Home Commercial Original Soundtrack composed by Jack Livesey and Duotone Audio Group.

This is a really good Cracker Barrel commercial. It's really awesome. Greatest video i have ever seen. it is such a great song. The background music is a song specially composed for this commercial.

They should make this into a full song and release it because it is very catchy and nice to listen to. Check out one of new TV commercials, “By Hand,” we hope it evokes nostalgia, your imagination and a little bit of magic!


Cracker Barrel: Home Commercial
Song: Original Soundtrack composed by Jack Livesey and Duotone Audio Group

Known for providing a friendly home away from home atmosphere in our old country store and restaurant, and there's good reason for that. To read the true-life story about Cracker Barrel, from our humble beginnings right up to today, check out our History. Learn more


Lyrics to the music written for the commercial
I wanna be where my heart is
I wanna be where I started
I wanna be
I wanna be home sweet
home sweet home... ...

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter