Deutsche Telekom's Hologram Christmas Surprise with Mariah Carey Life Is For Sharing Commercial Song Silent Night and All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey.

This is amazing, and having Mariah singing her classic holiday song is even more amazing. Deutsche Telekom surprised Europe with a Mariah Carey Christmas concert in five different places at the one time.


Deutsche Telekom's Hologram Christmas Surprise with Mariah Carey "Life Is For Sharing" Commercial
Song: Silent Night and All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey

Thousands of people shared the memorable moment and were convinced Mariah was there in person but in fact she was a hi-tech hologram.


Lyrics used in the commercial
Silent night
Holy night
All is calm
All is bright
Round yon virgin Mother and Child
Holy infant so tender and mild
Sleep in heavenly peace
Sleep in heavenly peace... ...


Lyrics used in the commercial
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas
Is you... ...

Music video by Rhema Marvanne performing All I Want For Christmas is You. (C) 2010 Rhema Marvanne.


Song: All I Want for Christmas Is You by Rhema Marvanne (Original version by Mariah Carey)
Release: September 29, 2010
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter