I like to MO-ve it funny Dance Movember testicular cancer awareness Commercial Song I Like To Move It by Reel 2 Real ft.The Mad Stuntman.

It's really funny. Great work, love the video and thanks for helping raise awareness for testicular cancer. There is no real known cause for testicular cancer. Doctors say testicular cancer is almost always cured when it is found early, when the cancer has not spread outside the testicle.


I like to MO-ve it funny Dance Movember testicular cancer awareness Commercial
Song: I Like To Move It by Reel 2 Real ft.The Mad Stuntman

Everything you need to know about testicular cancer is here. You can check the facts, get help and support, and find out where to go to discuss any concerns you may have. You can also learn about the latest developments in our life-saving research. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
I like to move it move it
I like to move it move it
I like to move it move it
Ya like to Move it

I like to move it move it
I like to move it move it
I like to move it move it
Ya like to Move it... ...

Music video by Reel 2 Real performing I Like To Move It ft.The Mad Stuntman. From the album Move It!. (C) 2010 Spinnin' Records.


Song: I Like To Move It by Reel 2 Real ft.The Mad Stuntman
Released: 1994 (From the album Move It!)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter