Martini Luck Is An Attitude Commercial Song Oh Johnny, Oh Johnny Oh by The Andrew Sisters.

It's really funny. great choice of song. I love this song. MARTINI launch new commercial starring Kisser Casting winner of the LUCK IS AN ATTITUDE campaign, Yuri Buzzi


Martini: Luck Is An Attitude Commercial
Song: Oh Johnny, Oh Johnny Oh by The Andrew Sisters
Buy the song on Amazon here.

One of the most iconic brands in the world, Martini is the leading name in the Italian winemaking and a purveyor of the highest quality aromatised and sparkling wines. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
Oh Johnny oh Johnny how you can love
Oh Johnny oh Johnny heavens above
You make my sad heart jump with joy
And when you're near I just can't sit still a minute
I'm so oh Johnny oh Johnny
Please tell me dear what makes me love you so
You're not handsome it's true but when I look at you
I just oh Johnny oh Johnny oh
Da-da-da da-dada-da-da-da dadada-dadada-dadada dadada dadada... ...

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter