Saints Row The Third In Saints Row Trick Commercial Song I'm In Miami Trick by LMFAO.

"I'm in Saints Row Trick" Official TV Spot. They stirred up the streets of Stilwater and became the new kings of the town. Now, the city of Steelport is about to get rusted when the Saints take the fight to the Syndicates' turf for the biggest, most outlandish chapter in this epic gang war to date.


Saints Row: The Third - In Saints Row Trick Commercial
Song: I'm In Miami Trick by LMFAO
Model: Heather Vandeven (American Model and Actress)

Rejoin the ranks of the most unholy Saints around as you return to the Row to experience gang life, post-fame. Kids are kicking around in Saints sneakers, tough-guy hopefuls are slurping Saints energy drinks and storeowners are proudly displaying Johnny Gat bobble heads on their top shelves. Celebrity status has hit — but will the Saints survive their newfound glory unscathed? Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
The lyrics were changed specifically for this commercial.

When I step on the scene
Y'all know me
'Cause I walk with a limp
Like a old school pimp, like a real O.G....

Drink all day
Play all night
Let's get it poppin'
I'm in Saints Row Trick
I'm in Saints Row Trick... ...

Music video by LMFAO performing I'm In Miami Trick. (C) 2009 Interscope Records.


Song: I'm In Miami Trick by LMFAO (I'm in Miami B**** Clean Version)
Released: July 7, 2009 (From the album Party Rock)
Buy the song on From the Album Star Of Love here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter