Springfield (SPF) Forever Free Perfume Commercial Song Breakfast At Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something.

It's really funny. Great song but Isn’t it too vulgar? The origins of this fragrance lie in the desire to reinterpret classic notes in the world of fragrances, adding a touch of modernity and freedom in true Springfield style - hence the name "Forever Free" – designed to reflect sensations for dreaming.


Springfield (SPF): Forever Free Perfume Commercial (Spain)
Song: Breakfast At Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something

Deep Blue Something is an American rock band best known for its hit single "Breakfast at Tiffany's". The group was founded in 1993 in Denton, Texas by students Todd and Toby Pipes, Clay Bergus and John Kirtland. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
You'll say the world has come between us
Our lives have come between us
Still I know you just don't care...

And I said What about Breakfast at Tiffany's
She said I think I remember the film yes
and as I recall I think, we both kinda liked it
And I said Well that's the one thing we've got... ...

Music video by Deep Blue Something performing Breakfast At Tiffany's. From the album Home. (C) 1995 Interscope Records.


Song: Breakfast At Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something
Released: July 1995 (From the album Home)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter