Basketball Never Stops KD Paint the Town Commercial Song Good Times by Sam Cooke.

Great commercial, great choice of song. I believe that this is the best commercial ever. The best thing about this commercial is the song. Kevin Durant takes to the Oklahoma City streets to show that Basketball Never Stops for any of us.


Basketball Never Stops: KD Paint the Town Commercial
Song: Good Times by Sam Cooke
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Kevin Durant embodies an unstoppable passion for the game. So with a soundtrack provided by the legendary vocalist Sam Cooke, Kevin Durant takes to the Oklahoma City streets to show that Basketball Never Stops for any of us. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
Wo ah la ta da wo ah la ta da
da da da all night long

Yeah come on & let the good times roll
We're gonna stay here till we soothe our souls
If it take all night long...

Gotta tell you evenin' sun is sinkin' low
The clock on the wall say it's time to go
I got my plans I don't know about you
I'll tell you exactly what I'm gonna do

Get in the groove & let the good times roll
I'm gonna stay here till I soothe my soul
If it take all night long

Yeah everybody let the good times roll
We're gonna stay here till we soothe our souls... ...

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter