Lifevest Inside Kindness Boomerang One Day Commercial Song One Day by Matisyahu.

Best "Life Vest Inside" ad ever. Great video- and music. The concept of random acts of kindness is certainly not new, but it is presented here in an uplifting manner that is most appealing- and revealing.

song matches commercial perfectly. This song is really great! The song is "One Day" by Matisyahu. one of the best songs in the world. This song is really good. You should listen to this.

Watch as the camera tracks an act of kindness as its passed from one individual to the next and manages to boomerang back to the person who set it into motion.


Life Vest Inside: Kindness Boomerang One Day Commercial
Song: One Day by Matisyahu

Stand with us in spreading the love and repost our video on your wall! Together we can make a difference! Kindness is a universal language that has tremendous uplifting power. Life Vest Inside is based on the philosophy that increasing kindness in society will lead to more connectedness and a better, happier world. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
Sometimes I lay under the moon
And I thank God I'm breathin'
Then I pray don't take me soon
'Cause I am here for a reason

Sometimes in my tears I drown
But I never let it get me down
So when negativity surrounds
I know someday it'll all turn around because

All my life I been waitin' for
I been prayin' for for the people to say
That we don't want to fight no more
They'll be no more wars
And our children will play one day

It's not about win or lose 'cause we all lose
When they feed on the souls of the innocent blood
Drenched pavement keep on movin'
Though the waters stay ragin'... ...

Music video by Matisyahu performing One Day. From the album Light. (C) 2009 Sony Music Entertainment.


Song: One Day by Matisyahu
Released: June 23, 2009 (From the album Light)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter