Asics Made of Sport Commercial Song Original soundtrack by Massive Music.

Beautifully shot and spot-on script! amazing Commercial, need more stuff like this. Are you made of sport? The new ASICS brand campaign, "Made of Sport" features everyday athletes and professionals running and training at different levels, distances and times. How...


Asics Made of Sport Commercial
Song: Original soundtrack by Massive Music

The new ASICS brand campaign, "Made of Sport" features everyday athletes and professionals running and training at different levels, distances and times. However, they all share the same unwavering passion and commitment to their sport. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
I'm made of belief not barriers
I'm made of sweat not swagger
I'm made of many not one
I'm made of the next point not the last
I'm made of blazing trails not following paths
I'm made of every hurdle I've cleared not just the ones on the track
I am made of all the days you don't see not just the one you do
I am made of everything to come not just what has been
I am made of sport
ASICS... ...

Watch the ASICS athletes, Christophe Lemaitre, Emmanuel Gault, Jan Frodeno as well as some inspiring amateur athletes as they share what sport means to them and how sport has shaped their lives.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter