Nike+ Fuelband "Counts" Commercial Song I See You Baby featuring Gram'ma Funk by Groove Armada.

Cool commercial. Measures your everyday activity and turns it into NikeFuel. It's also a great watch. I think it's pretty cool. i would like to have one. but, too expensive... :(


Nike+ Fuelband "Counts" Commercial
Song: I See You Baby by Groove Armada

Running counts. Jams count. Style counts. Splits count. Basketball, soccer, tennis, football, snowboarding, skiing, lacrosse, baseball, softball - those all count. Walking, flying, training, cardio, jumping, stacking, taking the stairs - they all count too. The Nike+ FuelBand. Life is a sport. Make it count. Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
I see you baby
shakin' that ass
Shakin' that ass
Shakin' that ass... ...

Music video by Groove Armada performing I See You Baby featuring Gram'ma Funk. (C) 1999 Sony BMG Music Entertainment (UK) LImited.


Song: I See You Baby featuring Gram'ma Funk by Groove Armada
Released: 1999 (From the album Vertigo)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter