7 For All Mankind Behind James Commercial Song Truth by Alexander.

This song is beautiful. I didn't even know breaking bad used it, I'm so glad though. love the song. And... wild and wonderful music and Music video...except for a couple places where he looked downright scary. Very cool song. Enjoy!!!


7 For All Mankind: Behind James Commercial
Song: Truth by Alexander (Alex Ebert)

An exclusive behind-the-scenes look at James Franco and the cast and crew of Episodes of an Untitled Film, shot for 7 for all mankind. 7 For All Mankind, the world’s premiere brand of denim-lifestyle products, unveils a groundbreaking new Spring 2012 marketing campaign... ... Learn more


Lyrics used in the commercial
Truth.
The truth is that I never shook my shadow
Every day it's trying to trick me into doing battle
Calling out 'faker' only get me rattled
Wanna pull me back behind the fence with the cattle
Building your lenses
Digging your trenches
Put me on the front line
Leave me with a dumb mind
With no defenses
But your defense is
If you can't stand to feel the pain then you are senseless... ...

Distinctive style and mix of various musical genres. Music video by Alexander performing Truth. From the Album Alexander. Directed by Tao Ruspoli. (C) 2011 Alexander (Alex Ebert).


Song: Truth by Alexander (Alex Ebert)
Released: March 1, 2011 (From the Album Alexander)
Buy the song on Amazon here.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter